Well, it has finally happened. I’ve been tagged. One of my myspace friends, Sarah, did it to me. SO here’s what I’m supposed to do:
Write a blog containing 12 weird, random facts, habits or goals about yourself. Then, at the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (tag, you’re it!) to come read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you, so make sure you leave me a comment after you play so I can check yours out.
This is going to be hard, and probably very boring, but I’ll do my best.
1. I am a terrible liar. I can’t even lie at the museum and say my kid is 12 instead of 13 just to get the discount. It just goes against everything in me. My husband tells me I am "too honest"…He says it like it’s a bad thing. <insert incredulous look here>
2. When I was a kid, I liked to eat croutons with dressing on them…forget the salad. Just give me the crunchy stuff. Looks like my carb addiction started at an early age. (I am an avid salad eater now.)
3. I love it when things are symmetrical.
4. Rules were made to be followed. If the road sign says "No Left Turn", it’s there for a reason.
5. I enjoy mowing the grass. Of course we do only have a very tiny yard. My opinion might change if we had some acreage.
6. I am a Preacher’s Kid.
7. I wrote poetry as a kid/teenager…still dabble occasionally.
8. I enjoy using the words "rock on", "sketchy" and "coolio" in conversation.
9. When I was about 4, the rear window of our family’s station wagon was busted out by a rock, circa 1974, and my older brother had me convinced that I had done it. When, in fact, HE was the guilty party all along. I believed it until I was probably about, well, let’s just say I was grown. Can you feel the love?? OH yeah, AND he often told me I was adopted. But I’m not bitter or anything.
10. I am completely and totally obsessed with the Outlander series of books. Well, let’s just say I’m probably obsessed with books in general…The way they smell. The way they feel in my hands. They way they look all lined up on the shelf. Let’s face it. I’m a book-a-holic. Lock me up at a Barnes and Noble and just leave me there.
11. I secretly dream of doing something arty in life–photographer, singer or novelist.
12. I was a child bride. Married my high school sweetheart a month after my 20th birthday.
victims winners (who should feel free NOT to comply if it’s not their thing):
Kristi – cause she’s my bff.
Amy – cause she’s my SIL.
Toni – cause if she does it, it will be something HILARIOUS.
Bill – cause I know he’ll read this and at least think about it.
Jim – cause I tagged Bill and they go together like "rama lama lama ya dingity dingy dong." Or like bread and butter, if you prefer. They both sound wrong, but you know what I mean. 😉
Cindy – cause she is also hilarious.
Sarah S – cause she’s my other myspace buddy named Sarah–and just my BUDDY in general.
Jordan – cause she’s my niece and she might actually do this.
Kat – cause she’s my cafemom friend, and a fellow South Carolinian.
Lastcrazyhorn – cause she is a very cool chick and I’d love to read what she has say.
(I was going to tag Lena, but she got tagged recently, so she is off the hook.)