So, I’ve been tagged by my friend, Bill. Seems like I was tagged not all that long ago. That time I had to come up with 12 things. I don’t know if I can come up with anything else, but, just because it’s Bill, I’ll give it a go. I’ll already tell you, though, A) it will probably be boring and B) I ain’t taggin’ anybody else…I did that last time.
Here are the rules:
Each person posts the rules before their lists, then lists 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post that person lists 8 other people they want to tag, then visits each of their sites leaving a comment that they have been tagged & to come to your space & read the post so they will know what to do.
1. I used to wear a size 8 1/2 shoe. I had two babies, now I wear a size 9 shoe. Random, I know.
2. If I could manage somehow to live on the beach, I would…there’s always hope.
3. I just drank 2 Bud Light Limes. They were pretty tasty.
4. I am not one of those moms who can’t wait for school to start back in the fall. I love having my kids home in the summer. Wish. summer. could. go. on. for. ever. SIGH.
5. I have moved 19 times and have lived in 6 different states in my life–that I can recall at this moment. Oh yeah, and I would like to stop moving. No, we were/are not military.
6. I have a Bachelor’s degree in social work. Haven’t used it since 1995.
7. I lied about my weight on my driver’s license…now there’s a SHOCKER!
8. My favorite word right now is DANG. Sad, but true. I say it a lot. Dang.
There you have it. Eight fascinating things about me that you didn’t really care to know. Peace out.