“Well,” said Pooh, “what I like best,” and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn’t know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne
I am jumping for joy. LITERALLY. MUCHO happy dancing here at mi casa.
Picture it people…well, if there are any of you people who still stop by here, that is…I am almost teary-eyed as I sit here, IN THE COMFORT OF MY OWN HOME, typing the first blog in for-freaking-ever on my NEW PC.
Let the HALLELUJAH chorus begin.
Wait for it…..yep, yep, I hear it.
MAN! No more creepy people at the library. No TIME limit. The comforts of home. SIGH.
It is a beautiful thing.
So, I see BIG CONGRATS are in order to Mr. and Mrs. Skrumshz. Welcome sweet baby! WOOHOO! That’s the only thing I know at the moment about any of my blogee friends. I am hoping over the next few days to do some major blog-walking and get caught up on all my PEEPS! Oh how I’ve missed you all!!
Here are a few points of interest that y’all have missed over the last little hiatus…
- The new guinea pig, Zippy, who joined joined us last month, is still doing well. Freely eating, pooping and peeing as all good guinea pigs are want to do. At least I reckon that’s what they do anyway.
- Big Red is still functioning quite nicely, thank you very much. Although I hesitate to write that. Just thought y’all would like to know.
- Have enjoyed much company this summer. I mean now that we live in a place that is near a cool place to vacay, more peeps come to see us.
- Emma was awesome in her dance recital this summer. She received a trophy from the dance studio for being the “Modern Guru”. No lie. That’s what the trophy was for.
- In addition to having much company, we have enjoyed a couple of short trips. To Myrtle Beach and to the in-laws and to hang with my BFF Kristi for the 4th of July at the awesome campground. It was most excellent getting to watch the fireworks from the boat!
Hmm. What else. I am just so stoked about my new machine. Can y’all tell?
Soon, I’ll have some pics to post, but after all, I did just get the puter today, so haven’t quite gotten there. Still figuring some things out! Soon though. Soon.